Defending your home from termites takes time and dedication. When you are dealing with an infestation, there are several factors you will need to consider to devise a successful treatment plan.
One of the most important steps in the process of termite control is assessing what kind of termites are living with you. Subterranean termites infest your soil; they likely will live in the structure of your home and nest along the perimeter. Another common species found in the north are drywood termites. They tend to find comfort near water sources like a leaky water heater or in your roof.
With over 2,000 termite species out there, it can be hard to diagnose the infestation yourself. Before damage becomes costly, it is smart to call in a professional that can help.
At Henderson Pest Services, all of our technicians undergo a three-month training process to earn a Pesticide Certified Applicator License. Not only will our team treat your termite problem, but we are trained to keep your property safe from future infestation.
Our Guaranteed Preventative Plan
Recently, our crew executed a perimeter and barrier treatment for a property that was infested with termites in Wallingford, PA. Take a look:
Our perimeter process consists of 5 steps:
- Once we assess your property, we start by digging a trench along your home. This creates a barrier that will block termites from entering.
- If there is concrete along your home, we drill tiny holes to inject termiticide, an EPA-approved pesticide, into the structure of your home.
- Using a rod instrument, we inject the soil every foot along your property to eliminate nesting and future infestations.
- Once we have completed soil injections, we spray the excavated soil and backfill the trench.
- Once we are finished concrete injections, we seal the holes using plugs and concrete.
Before we complete any job, our team does a full sweep of your property. We spot treat all potentially troubling areas in order to ensure you live termite-free!
Free Termite Control Consultation in Wallingford, PA
Are you dealing with termite damage? If your property is infested with termites, it is time to act. Contact Henderson Pest Services to treat your termite problem. We can access the damage, come up with a personalized treatment plan, and provide you with a free estimate.